The extraordinary Charles de Gaulle Plaza is a class A office building in Bucharest and an architectural landmark. This prestigious and representative location is now finally on the market and ready for new tenants. There is nothing more motivating than working in such a great building while having such a spectacular view. HISTORY.
Received the Architecture Design Award in 2005, same year it has been completed, from the Romanian Order of Architects. ARCHITECTURE.
An imposing 17 floors steel and glass class A building, covering over 23.000 sqm of high-quality office and retail space. A state-of-the-art architecture, with a high atrium and 4 panoramic elevators, unique shape, master design and exceptional location. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Suspended ceiling, floor clear height of 2,70m, raised floor.
- Lighting at 380 lux average and up to 500 lux level per workstation.
- Controlled access into the building: access card system and alarm.
- 24 h security and maintenance.
- 8 destination control elevators: 4 panoramic elevators, 2 operating the underground levels, 1 express between parking and top floor and 1 used for goods.
- 360 car -parking places on 5 underground levels.
- Four pipe HVAC system.
- Fire sprinklers system.